The Office of Institutional Marketing
The Office of Institutional Marketing leads the institution-level integrated marketing efforts, managing the public relations, advertising, publications, graphic design and digital content needs for the college. Functioning under the leadership of the Office of the President, Institutional Marketing serves as the strategic center for college communications, promoting the mission, values and ideals of the College of Our Lady of the Elms through contact with external and internal audiences.
Brand preservation and promotion is paramount to our day-to-day activities.
Our staff come from a wide variety of disciplines and marketing experiences in the fields of higher education, media and public relations, online communication, writing and editing, and graphic design, and offers a strategic, thoughtful approach to setting and meeting the goals of our clients–from recruitment to increasing event attendance and mailing responses. Elms College marketing professionals are gathered within one office to serve the Elms community.
We offer services that include, but are not limited to:
- Strategic marketing communications consulting
- Public relations and media coverage
- Graphic design and print production
- Writing for publications
- Advertising design and media buying
- Developing social media and web strategies
- Email campaign design
- Writing letters, announcements, and speeches
- Training users of our website's content management system (CMS)
Office of Institutional Marketing