is the literary magazine of Elms College, featuring the writing, photography, and artwork of Elms College students, faculty and staff.
All members of the Elms community are invited to contribute and share their work in Bloom. To be considered for publication, please email email@example.com by midnight on February 14, 2015.
What we're looking for:
- Short Fiction
Here are the guidelines:
- Up to five works (art or writing)
- Up to 10 pages total
- 1 poem per page
- 12 point font for writing
- Writing in a DOC or DOCX format
- Name and genre of piece in the subject line
And the prize:
- Write a poem about the new quad on campus and you could win $250!