Admission and Costs for the MBA
- Completed application and $30 application fee
- Goal statement for graduate study
- Two letters of recommendation, academic or professional
- Current Resume
- International students only: TOEFL Score
- Copy of official transcripts
Academic Requirements Prior to Admission
Candidates must possess a baccalaureate degree with a 3.0 or higher grade point average. Applicants must also carry a grade of B or higher in the following prerequisite coursework:
- Principles of Accounting II
- Economics II
- Elementary Statistics
- Principles of Finance
- Principles of Management
- Principles of Marketing
Applicants who do not have the prerequisite coursework can enroll in the accelerated foundations course (BUS 501) prior to formal matriculation in the program.
Prerequisites for the Accounting Track
Some of these prerequisites are waived for candidates who are not interested in becoming certified public accounting (CPA) exam candidates.
- Accounting Information Systems
- Advanced Accounting
- Cost/Managerial Accounting
- Intermediate Accounting I and II
Tuition & Fees
Tuition for the MBA program is $650 per credit hour. A one time only comprehensive fee of $1,000 is charged over the life of the program and a $20 registration fee at the time of each registration.
Download the application form here.