Apply to Elms College
You can apply to Elms College online, or download and print out all the included forms. If you need any help during the application process, please contact us, and we'll be happy to assist you. You can choose to apply using the Common Application. If the Common Application does not include other colleges you are considering, you can also apply online or on paper using our regular Elms College application for admission.
Applications for off-campus, post-baccalaureate, and graduate programs are available below.
Application ChecklistWhen you submit your application, make sure to include the following.
- Elms application for full-time undergraduate admission
- $30 application fee
- Official secondary school transcript of first three years plus first quarter grades of senior year, or official GED scores
- SAT I or ACT scores (Our College Board number is 3283)
- Two letters of recommendation: one from a guidance counselor and one from a teacher
- An interview with an Elms College admission counselor is recommended
Off-Campus and Post-Baccalaureate Program Applications
- Accelerated Second Degree in Nursing
- Off-Campus Programs (HCC, STCC, MWCC, Berkshires)
- Post-baccalaureate Pre-medical Program
Graduate Program Applications
- Autism Spectrum Disorders (Master's, CAGS, Certificate) and CAGS in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education and Master of Arts in Teaching
- Master of Science in Nursing
Office of Admission