The Office of Campus Ministry is the hub of spiritual life on campus seeking to build community through hospitality and structured opportunities at Elms College.
Campus Ministry offers:
- Sacramental programs for students who wish to receive Baptism, First Eucharist, and Confirmation.
- Daily mass, Saturday evening mass, and liturgical celebrations for Advent, Lent, and the holy days in Our Lady's Chapel.
- Inter-religious gatherings such as prayer services, memorial services, and remembrances to strengthen us as a community of all faiths.
- Opportunities for community service and reflection.
- Programs that address social justice issues, such as homelessness, hunger, domestic violence, war and peace, and racism.
The focus of Campus Ministry is on the development of student leadership so that learning is extended outside the classroom. Sister Carol Allan and the campus ministry staff and volunteers seek to ground students in a sense of belonging, build their skills of compassionate response and critical thinking, and provide a foundation for leadership in their lives, faith, and traditions.
Office of Campus Ministry
Carol A. Allan, SSJ, M.A.T.