There are many kinds of events that are held on campus here at Elms. These types of programs include...
- Held one to two times a month during lunch time to give students a nice break in between classes or some downtime once they are done for the day
- These programs are always free and involve either food, fun, or both
Late Night Programs
- Held one to two times a month on typically on Thursday, Friday and/or Saturday nights
- These programs may involve new movies, Game Room competitions, crafts and/or food all for FREE!
- This semester you will see late night programs involving Superbowl Sunday, March Madness, sand art, cookie decorating and much more!
- Fall Week & Spring Week are annual programs planned in collaboration with Student Government Association
- More information on these specialty weeks in the upcoming future!