There are many kinds of events that are held on campus here at Elms. These types of programs include...
- Held one to two times a month during lunch time to give students a nice break in between classes or some downtime once they are done for the day
- These programs are always free and involve either food, fun, or both
Late Night Programs
- Held every single Friday night of the semester through our "Elms After Dark" program series
- These programs may involve new movies, entertainment, Game Room competitions, crafts and/or food all for FREE!
- We will also hold additional programs in the evening such as our Real Talk diversity series and movie nights.
- Fall Week & Spring Week are annual programs planned in collaboration with Student Government Association
- More information on these specialty weeks in the upcoming future!