- This service is available to students, faculty, staff, and alumni at Elms College.
- Inquiries from the general public will be addressed as time permits.
- It is designed for brief, factual queries.
- If your question requires extensive research assistance, please contact the Reference Desk for assistance at (413) 594-2761 ext. 297 or (413) 265-2297 or set up an Individual Research Appointment.
- You will normally receive a reply to e-mails with 24-48 hours Tuesday-Saturday.
- Please allow extra time for holidays and weekends.
- Ask-A-Librarian does not provide financial, legal, or medical advice.
- If immediate help is needed, contact a Reference Librarian during regular service hours.
- Please supply the following information and then click the "submit" button at the bottom of this page: