Information at Your Fingertips
A Guide for Survival in the Information Jungle
Directions | Personal ID
Noodle Tools is an MLA and APA style bibliographic composer that generates, edits, and publishes an MLA Works Cited or APA References list. Use the Related Links to the right to view each section of the directions.
- At library website
- Click on "Electronic Databases"
- Locate & click on "Noodle Tools" from the list of databases
- If you have already created a Personal ID - login
- If you have not created a Personal ID follow the instructions below.
- Click "Create a Personal ID" button
- Choose "I am a student or library patron" (default). Choose a Personal ID (not case sensitive), type it in, then click "Check Availability" button.
a. Green line should appear with "ID is Available"
b. If ID is not available choose another one
- Create a password (not case sensitive - must be 6 or more characters)
- Retype the password
- Type in last 4 digits of your phone number
- Click "Register"
- Program opens with a view of "My Lists"
Interim Reference Librarian
Library Tech Support