The doors of our career center don't close when you graduate from Elms College.
Career support from resume reviews, to job search assistance, to networking events, continues as long as you need it. We are here to help.
Whether you're looking for your first job post-college, planning a career change, or looking to staff your new company with Elms College interns, stop in or give us a call.
- Individual career counseling assessment resources
- Job search technique and preparation workshops and advising
- Graduate school information
- The Opportunity Network–an online job database
- Post jobs, internships, and volunteer opportunities
- Employer information
- Career library
Office of Career Services, 1st Floor, Mary Dooley College Center
Director of Career Development