Whether students commute from home or move across the country, attending college is a major transition. We've collected useful links and information for parents, so it's easier for you to know what's happening on campus and how to stay involved in your child's college career.
- Visiting Writers Series to Host Reading by Poet Jericho Brown
- Like a Surgeon: Biology/Premed Major Hopes for Medical Career
- Dr. James O’Connell, Advocate for the Homeless, is 2016 Commencement Speaker
- Events to Celebrate Black History Month 2016
- Elms Scholar-Athletes Named to Fall 2015 NECC All-Academic Team
- STEM Scholar Profile: Andrew Zulch '19