- Bachelor of Science
- Accelerated Second Degree in Nursing
- RN - BS Programs
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Certificate in Nursing and Health Services Management or Nursing Education
- MSN Curriculum
- MSN Description
- MSN in Nursing and Health Services Management
- MSN in Nursing Education
- MSN Program Outcomes
- RN - BS - MSN
- RN - MSN
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- About the School of Nursing
- Nursing News
MSN and Certificate Candidates
Candidates seeking a MSN or Certificate must possess a baccalaureate degree in nursing form a nationally accredited school of nursing; undergraduate grade point average of a minimum of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale; or completion of 6 credits at the graduate level with an average of 3.0 or higher is required.
Nursing Licensure Requirements
Applicants must be eligble for licensure as a Registered Nurse in Massachusetts.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from an academic source and from the administrator or manager in the most recent nursing position.
- Official transcripts from al lundergraduateprograms and graduate level courses.
- Successful completion of a three-credit statistics course with a final grade of at least a C+.
- Current resume that includes prior education and work experience.
- Writiing sample reflecting applicant's graduate learning goals and reasons for applying to the program (maximum length 3 pages).
- Proof of licensure as an RN.
All candidates are required to complete a face-to-face informational interview with the director of nursing graduate studies or member of the graduate faculty prior to consideration for acceptance.
School of Nursing
Cynthia Dakin, Ph.D., R.N.
Director of Gradauate Nursing Studies