- Bachelor of Science
- Accelerated Second Degree in Nursing
- RN - BS Programs
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Certificate in Nursing and Health Services Management or Nursing Education
- MSN Curriculum
- MSN Description
- MSN in Nursing and Health Services Management
- MSN in Nursing Education
- MSN Program Outcomes
- RN - BS - MSN
- RN - MSN
- Term Dates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- About the School of Nursing
- Nursing News
- Nursing Events
MSN/MBA Dual Degree
Candidates seeking a MSN/MBA must possess a baccalaureate degree in nursing form a nationally accredited school of nursing; undergraduate grade point average of a minimum of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale; or completion of 6 credits at the graduate level with an average of 3.0 or higher is required.
Nursing Licensure Requirements
Applicants must be eligble for licensure as a Registered Nurse in Massachusetts.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from an academic source and from the administrator or manager in the most recent nursing position.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate programs and graduate level courses.
- Successful completion of a three-credit statistics course with a final grade of at least a C+.
- Current resume that includes prior education and work experience.
- Writing sample reflecting applicant's graduate learning goals and reasons for applying to the program (maximum length 3 pages). MSN/MBA dual degree candidates are to include professional goals and the reasons for applying to the MBA program.
- Proof of licensure as an RN.
All candidates are required to complete a face-to-face informational interview with the director of nursing graduate studies or member of the graduate faculty prior to consideration for acceptance.
MSN/MBA dual degree candidates must also complete a face-to-face informatinal interview withthe director of the MBA program prior to consideration for accepatnce.
School of Nursing
Cynthia L. Dakin, Ph.D., R.N.
Director of Graduate Nursing Studies