- Bachelor of Science
- Accelerated Second Degree in Nursing
- RN - BS Programs
- Mount Wachusett CC
- Quinsigamond CC
- Greenfield CC
- Holyoke CC
- Berkshire Health Systems
- Admission Requirements
- Courses and Curriculum
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Certificate in Nursing and Health Services Management or Nursing Education
- MSN Curriculum
- MSN Description
- MSN in Nursing and Health Services Management
- MSN in Nursing Education
- MSN Program Outcomes
- RN - BS - MSN
- RN - MSN
- Term Dates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Expected Graduate Outcomes
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Curriculum Model
- Meet Our DNP Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tuition and Fees
- About the School of Nursing
- Nursing News
Applicants are required to be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and meet the requirements for the RN-BS Program. The following courses are required:
- English: 3 credits
- Introduction to Psychology: 3 credits
- Anatomy and Physiology: 8 credits
- Life Span Growth and Development : 3 credits
- Microbiology: 4 credits
- Non-nursing electives: 15 credits
Nursing License Requirements
Applicants must be eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse in Massachusetts.
- One letter of recommendation, preferably from an academic source or from the administrative supervisor in the most recent nursing position.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate programs and graduate level courses.
- Successful completion of a three-credit statistics course with a final grade of at least C+.
- Current resume that includes prior education and work experience.
- Writing sample reflecting applicant's graduate learning goals and reasons for applying to the graduate program (maximum length 3 pages).
- Proof of licensure as an RN by end of second semester.
School of Nursing
Suzanne Barenski, Ph.D., R.N.
Director of RN Studies