- Bachelor of Science
- Accelerated Second Degree in Nursing
- RN - BS Programs
- Mount Wachusett CC
- Quinsigamond CC
- Greenfield CC
- Holyoke CC
- Berkshire Health Systems
- Admission Requirements
- Courses and Curriculum
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Certificate in Nursing and Health Services Management or Nursing Education
- MSN Curriculum
- MSN Description
- MSN in Nursing and Health Services Management
- MSN in Nursing Education
- MSN Program Outcomes
- RN - BS - MSN
- RN - MSN
- Term Dates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- About the School of Nursing
- Nursing News
- Nursing Events
RNs seeking an accelerated program of study may enroll in the RN-MSN track. Applicants are required to have an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) or nursing diploma froma professionally accredited institution and a Baccalaureate degree in a discipline other than nursing from an accredited institution.
Nursing Licensure Requirements
Applicants must be eligble for licensure as a Registered Nurse in Massachusetts.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from an academic source and from the administrator or manager in the most recent nursing position.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate programs and graduate level courses.
- Successful completion of a three-credit statistics course with a final grade of at least a C+.
- Current resume that includes prior education and work experience.
- Writing sample reflecting applicant's graduate learning goals and reasons for applying to the graduate program (maximum length 3 pages).
- Proof of licensure as an RN within the first semester of enrollment.
All candidates are required to complete a face-to-face informational interview with the director of nursing graduate studies or member of the graduate faculty prior to consideration for acceptance.
School of Nursing
Cynthia Dakin, Ph.D., R.N.
Director of Gradauate Nursing Studies