- Bachelor of Science
- Accelerated Second Degree in Nursing
- RN - BS Programs
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Certificate in Nursing and Health Services Management or Nursing Education
- MSN Curriculum
- MSN Description
- MSN in Nursing and Health Services Management
- MSN in Nursing Education
- MSN Program Outcomes
- RN - BS - MSN
- RN - MSN
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- About the School of Nursing
- Nursing News
Berkshire Health Systems - Hillcrest Campus
In 2007 Elms College and Berkshire Health Systems (Pittsfield, MA) entered into a partnership agreement to bring the RN-BS Degree Completion Program onsite as a convenient and accessible means of advancing the educational level of the registered nurses employed within Berkshire Health Systems.
This is a two year program with classes offered onsite at the Hillcrest Campus of Berkshire Medical Center (BMC) and is exclusively for Berkshire Health Systems registered nurses. The first class of registered nurse students entered in 2008.
As of May 17,2014, 86 registered nurses employed within Berkshire Health Systems will have completed the onsite RN-BS Degree Completion Program.