- Bachelor of Science
- Accelerated Second Degree in Nursing
- RN - BS Programs
- Mount Wachusett CC
- Quinsigamond CC
- Greenfield CC
- Holyoke CC
- Berkshire Health Systems
- Admission Requirements
- Courses and Curriculum
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Certificate in Nursing and Health Services Management or Nursing Education
- MSN Curriculum
- MSN Description
- MSN in Nursing and Health Services Management
- MSN in Nursing Education
- MSN Program Outcomes
- RN - BS - MSN
- RN - MSN
- Term Dates
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP)
- Adult-Gerontology Acute Care Nurse Practitioner (AGACNP)
- Expected Graduate Outcomes
- Doctor of Nursing Practice Curriculum Model
- Meet Our DNP Students
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Tuition and Fees
- About the School of Nursing
- Nursing News
Courses and Curriculum
Below lists the recommended course sequence including non-nursing courses and college core curriculum requirements. Courses offered at community college rate are distinguished by an asterisk following the course number.
Session 1 - Fall 1
- NUR 311 Nursing as a Profession, Wednesdays 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- SOC 214 Sociology of Healthcare (online)
Session 2 - Fall 2
- NUR 312 Adult Health Assessment for the RN, Wednesdays 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- MAT 109 Statistics* (online)
Session 3 - Spring 1
- NUR 260 Professional Communication in Nursing, Wednesdays 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- ART 215 Art History II (online)
Session 4 - Spring 2
- NUR 327 Family Theory-Assessment & Intervention, Wednesdays 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- NUR 317 Introduction to Genomics, (online)
Session 5 - Summer 1
- NUR 340 Evidence-Based Nursing, Wednesdays 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- REL 215* World Religions (online)
Session 6 - Summer 2
- No classes
Session 7 - Fall 1
- NUR 413 Gerontological Nursing, Wednesdays 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- PHI 248 Healthcare Ethics (online)
Session 8 - Fall 2
- NUR 438 Quality & Safety in Healthcare, Wednesdays 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- HIS 105* Early American History (online)
Session 9 - Spring 1
- NUR 445 Population Health Nursing, Wednesdays 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- Nursing Elective (optional)
Session 10 - Spring 2
- NUR 432 Leadership & Role Development, Wednesdays 2:00 - 6:00 p.m.
- ENG 378 Detective Fiction (online)