The library offers an in-house library reserve area behind the Circulation Desk for faculty who want to provide supplementary and/or required readings for their students.
- Loan periods for reserve materials are determined by the faculty. The main loan period is for two hours and the item must remain in the library.
- Faculty may place both materials belonging to the library and personal copies on reserve. However, the library is not responsible for loss or damage to personal materials.
- Materials to be placed on reserve should be submitted at least 2 business days before the students will need the materials for assignments.
- Photocopied materials must be submitted in individual folders to the Circulation Desk. All folders must be labeled with the faculty member's name, course number, author, and title of the article.
- Obtaining copyright permission for reserve copies is the responsibility of the instructor. Click here for some general copyright information.
- All course reserve materials are maintained through the Online Catalog, and may be retrieved by course name or professor.
- All materials must be submitted with the completed form (below) to the Circulation Desk.