Congratulations on your acceptance to Elms College!
We look forward to having you join our community. To make sure you’re ready for the upcoming semester, review the items below.
1. Pay Enrollment Deposit
2. Apply for Financial Aid
If you haven’t done so, fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The Elms College code is: 002140
Check out our Financial Aid Timeline to stay on track.
3. Submit Required Health Forms
You will need to submit the following forms to the Elms College Health Center:
- A health history form completed by the student.
- Two doses of measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine or laboratory confirmation of immunity.
- Two doses of live varicella vaccine or laboratory confirmation of immunity. Non-nursing majors may submit a signed statement from their healthcare provider that there is a reliable history of chickenpox disease. Non-nursing majors born in the United States before 1980 are exempt from this requirement.
- Three doses of Hepatitis B vaccine or laboratory-confirmed immunity.
- A single dose of Tdap vaccine. For non-nursing majors, if it has been less than five years since the last dose of Td vaccine, a Tdap will not be required.
- A single dose of the meningitis vaccine within five years or a signed meningitis waiver.
- Complete federally mandated sexual assault seminar (see below).
Federally mandated prevention training:
Drug & Alcohol Awareness and Sexual Assault Prevention
Nursing majors: In addition to the above, nursing majors must submit documentation of Tuberculosis Testing through 1 of the 3 options.
- Two PPD skin tests and readings, each test must be 1-3 weeks apart. PPD testing must at least 7 days apart and no more than 21 days apart.
- QFT lab work.
- Tspot lab work.
Students should contact the Health Center directly regarding questions about their health or medical records. A signed HIPPA release is required for the Health Center staff to communicate with any other individual. Please note that a signed FERPA release does not apply to Health Center interactions.
4. Campus Resources
Diversity & Inclusion: 413-265-2343
5. Student Accommodations and Support Services (SASS)
Welcome to Elms College! The following information is for students with disabilities planning to request accommodations while attending Elms College; this information applies to all students no matter the campus location. Please click the link to the Student Accommodations and Support Services (SASS) to access supportive information, important documents, and additional forms.
If you have additional questions please email firstname.lastname@example.org
6. SARA (online students only)
Elms College offers courses and programs that may lead to professional licensure or certification in states outside of Massachusetts. Click here for contact information of the applicable state licensing boards.
August 7 at 9 a.m. EST- More information will follow