You’re a high achiever. Why not earn college credit now?
Jumpstart your college career and earn up to 12 credits in the Dual Enrollment Program at Elms. Designed for highly motivated students, our program gives you the opportunity to complete four prerequisite classes early — while you’re still in high school — so you can begin your college experience ahead of the pack.
Dual Enrollment students can:
- Take one 3-credit course in the fall and spring of their junior and senior years of high school (a maximum of four classes).
- Transfer their credits to Elms (as long as you pass a class with a “C-” or better).
- Transfer their credits to another academic institution (as long as you pass a class with a “C-” or better).
Completing some of your prereqs ahead of time gives your more flexibility to take other classes you’re interested in. Why wait?
- Submit applications for Fall 2019 by August 28.
- Submit applications for Spring 2020 by January 11.
Candidates should consult with their guidance counselors to determine their eligibility and to discuss scheduling possibilities after reviewing the Elms College course schedule.