We are excited to welcome you, whether you are a new student or a returning student. We are glad you will be part of the Elms Family this fall. This semester we are hoping to return to a more “normal” feel on campus.
To promote a safe and healthy community all students must complete the training and agreements listed below. Please click on each link and complete the requirement (be sure to be signed into your Elms email when accessing the links):
The deadline for completing these items is August 15.
ALL STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Proof of completed COVID-19 Vaccination is due by August 15. Please submit proof of your vaccination to the Health Center, by taking a clear and readable screenshot of your vaccination card, once you have completed both (if needed) vaccinations. Email the image to email@example.com, by August 15.
- Parking Sticker: If you plan to have a car on campus this semester, please complete the form found at the following link Parking sticker application
- First Year Student ID Photo: If you haven’t submitted a photo for your student ID yet please click the following link Student ID Photo Submission. If you already have a student ID, you do not need to submit the form for a new one.
- Commuter new student ID’s will be given out during First Year Seminar- Elms Essentials on Tuesday, 9/7/2021.
- Resident new student ID’s will be given out at move-in.
Resident students will be tested for COVID-19 upon arrival to campus. The Health Center will do the test and wait for the results which should be received within 24-36 hours. During this time, students will not need to quarantine in their residence hall room upon waiting for test results unless instructed otherwise.
Students arriving by international flights will be tested upon move-in at the Health Center and must quarantine in accordance with MA Dept of Public Health Travel Advisory if NOT fully vaccinated.
Please let us know if you have any questions firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to the upcoming semester!
The Office of Student Affairs
- Elms College will require undergraduate and graduate students to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to returning to campus for the Fall 2021 semester.
- A federally approved COVID-19 vaccine prior to the start of the 2021-2022 academic year will be a prerequisite for participating in in-person classes, campus activities, and living on campus.
- If your classes are fully online and do not require you to be on campus, you will be exempt from this requirement.
- The college will consider exceptions for religious or health exemptions.
- Read more vaccination FAQs here.
The safety and health of the entire Elms community is the college’s top priority. Our safety policies include:
- COVID-19 testing for all students, faculty, and staff, prior to returning to campus for the spring semester.
- Completing the Healthy Roster survey daily.
- Practicing social distancing whenever possible.
- Wearing a face covering at all times in accordance with Massachusetts state guidance.
- Self-monitoring for symptoms of COVID-19 every day and contacting the Health Center if you feel ill.
- Campus cleaning protocols are following the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and CDC guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer is available at entrances to all buildings, classrooms, and the dining hall. Single-use wipes are available in common areas and restrooms.
- Dining Services is offering increased takeout meal options.
- Residence halls are following new guidelines for social distancing.
- The Student Government Association is offering creative ways to get involved.
Information for prospective students
Interested in attending Elms College? We have a variety of ways to experience our beautiful campus virtually. We encourage you to check out our visit page, which includes a virtual tour and information about Instagram Live Q&A sessions.