Read President Dumay’s letter to the Elms community here.
To promote a safe and healthy community all students must complete the training and agreements listed below. Please click on each link and complete the requirement (be sure to be signed into your Elms email when accessing the links):
The deadline for completing these items is January 15, 2022.
ALL STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE
ALL RESIDENTS ONLY MUST COMPLETE
- Resident Student – Spring 2022 Elms Safe Agreement
- Commuter/Off Campus Student – Spring 2022 Elms Safe Agreement
ALL COMMUTER/OFF CAMPUS STUDENTS MUST COMPLETE
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
Proof of completed COVID-19 Vaccination is due by January 15, 2022. Please submit proof of your vaccination to the Health Center, by taking a clear and readable screenshot of your vaccination card, once you have completed both (if needed) vaccinations. Email the image to email@example.com, by January 15, 2022.
To mitigate the number of positive cases in our resident population, all residents are required to get a negative PCR test or a negative at home antigen test, prior to moving back to the resident halls. The negative test result must be submitted to the Health Center at firstname.lastname@example.org with a clear screenshot of the results, your name and date of birth before you move in on Monday, January 17, 2022.
If you have a positive test result DO NOT come to campus, but instead email the Health Center at email@example.com Resident students may return to campus beginning Monday, January 17, 2022 between the hours of 9:00am–3:00pm. Check in and testing will take place in the Maguire Center. No student or family member will be permitted to enter the residence halls until testing is complete and ID access is turned back on.
Students arriving by international flights are required to follow CDC’s Travel Guidance and will be tested upon move-in. Please refer to CDC International Travel Recommendations for full travel guidelines. For questions, please contact the Director for International Programs.
COVID-19 Booster Vaccination Requirement
Elms College is requiring a booster vaccination shot before March 1, 2022. It is recommended by the CDC that booster shots be administered as soon as possible after 6 months of your last COVID-19 vaccination.
If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Office of Student Affairs
- Beginning with the Fall 2021 semester, Elms College will require undergraduate and graduate students to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. This is a prerequisite for participating in in-person classes, campus activities, and living on campus.
- If your classes are fully online and do not require you to be on campus, you will be exempt from this requirement.
- The college will consider exceptions for religious or health exemptions.
- Read more vaccination FAQs here.
The safety and health of the entire Elms community is the college’s top priority. Our safety policies include:
- COVID-19 testing required for all resident students. Optional drop-in testing available faculty and staff.
- Completing the Healthy Roster survey daily.
- Practicing social distancing whenever possible.
- Wearing a face covering at all times in accordance with Massachusetts state guidance.
- Self-monitoring for symptoms of COVID-19 every day and contacting the Health Center if you feel ill.
- Campus cleaning protocols are following the Massachusetts Department of Public Health and CDC guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer is available at entrances to all buildings, classrooms, and the dining hall. Single-use wipes are available in common areas and restrooms.
- Dining Services is offering increased takeout meal options.
- Residence halls are following new guidelines for social distancing.
- The Student Government Association is offering creative ways to get involved.
Information for prospective students
Interested in attending Elms College? We have a variety of ways to experience our beautiful campus virtually. We encourage you to check out our visit page, which includes a virtual tour and information about Instagram Live Q&A sessions.