- This event has passed.
Social Work Career Panel
- March 30
8:30 am - 12:00 pm
Learn what you can do with a bachelor’s degree in social work.
Come and enjoy our social work career panel and hear about the array of rewarding experiences and career paths available to you. Moderated by Maureen Holland, MSW, director of social work at Elms College, this panel will highlight how you can make a difference in your local community with a social work degree.
Our panelists have experience in criminal justice, youth service, guidance counseling, senior services, mental health, private practice, addiction and recovery, and more.
- Tom Verdi, MSW: Social work academic advisor and adjunct faculty for the Elms College off-campus program at Berkshire Community College (BCC) social work department, Department of Youth Services clinical coordinator.
- Pat DiGrigoli, BSW: Lee Council on Aging and Senior Center director.
- Jonathan Schnauber, MSW: Adjunct faculty for the Elms College off-campus program at BCC social work department, doctoral candidate at University of Southern California.
- Kari Dupuis, Ph.D.: Associate professor of human services at BCC, program advisor for social work transfer concentration/AS degree, licensed therapist in the Berryman Professional Building.
- Pamela Coley McCann, MSW: Assistant professor of human services at BCC, licensed therapist in the Berryman Professional Building.
|8:30 – 9:15 a.m.||Continental Breakfast and Welcome|
|9:15 – 11:15 a.m.||Panel Question and Answer Period|
|11:15 a.m. – 12 p.m.||Wrap Up
-Certificates of attendance distributed.
Kelly Zieba at . Limited to the first 50 participants.