The program enrolls a diverse cohort each academic year of 20-30 students from across the United States and international locations. All students (international students included) that have earned a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent at an accredited institution are eligible to apply for the program. Tuition includes 50% subsidization of MCAT (or PCAT, OAT, DAT or GRE) prep course available both online and onsite at Elms College. Tuition is subject to change July 1 each calendar year.
Tuition and Fees
- Tuition – $630 per credit hour
- PostBacc Fee – $1,000 (one time fee)
- Registration Fee – $20 each semester
- Technology Fee – $50 each semester
- Lab Fee – $50 per lab
- Hold a baccalaureate degree in any discipline from an accredited university or college-either a B.A. or B.S.
- Submit completed postbaccalaureate certificate program application and $30 application fee.
- Provide a personal statement of intent.
- Submit 2 letters of recommendation, from academic and/or supervisors.
- Submit transcripts from your undergraduate institution(s).
- Submit proof of earned baccalaureate degree.
- International students ONLY must submit a TOEFL score.
Postbaccalaureate Certificate Requirements
- Students must complete a minimum of 27 credits at Elms College that are designated Premedical prerequisite courses–but can include other courses recommended by professional health programs in biology, chemistry, math, english, philosophy, psychology, sociology, and other areas.
- Students must maintain a 3.0 average for courses taken at Elms College while in the postbaccalaureate program.
- Students cannot withdraw or drop from any course(s) after the add/drop period each semester.
- Students must complete the program within 2 years (GPA enhancement students) or within 3 years (career-changing students). Allowances can be made to increase the time allowed for program completion with proof of employment of 10 hours or more per week.