Learn from the oldest ABA-approved legal studies program in Massachusetts.
Our legal studies program is designed to develop an understanding of the legal profession and its ethical obligations, critical thinking skills, and research skills. It features:
- A structured curriculum in accordance with American Bar Association (ABA) requirements and approval.
- Experienced faculty of paralegal practitioners, licensed attorneys and legal researchers well versed in both criminal and civil law.
- Training in the latest law office computer technology and legal research databases.
- Practical experience in executing wills and trusts.
- 3+3 accelerated law program partnership with Western New England School of Law option–cuts a year off your studies toward a law degree.
- The Center for Law and Justice promotes professionalism, best practices, and policy research.
- Certificate program in legal nurse consulting available for currently licensed registered nurses with 2,000 hours of clinical practice and 60 college credits.
Elms College will not be accepting additional 2017-18 applications for the A.S., B.S. or certificate programs.