Congratulations on your acceptance to Elms College!
We look forward to having you join our community. To make sure you’re ready for the upcoming semester, review the items below.
If you have questions, call or email the Office of Continuing Education Admission: or 413-265-2336.
1. Pay Enrollment Deposit
2. Apply for Financial Aid
If you haven’t done so, fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The Elms College code is: 002140
Check out our Financial Aid Timeline to stay on track.
If you have questions about your package, please contact our Financial Aid Office: or 413-265-2249.
3. Submit Required Health Forms
You will need to submit the following forms to the Elms College Health Center:
- Completed physical examination form completed by your healthcare provider. The physical exam must be within 12 months of your entrance to Elms College.
- A health history form completed by the student.
- Two doses of measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine or laboratory confirmation of immunity.
- Two doses of live varicella vaccine or laboratory confirmation of immunity. Non-nursing majors may submit a signed statement from their healthcare provider that there is a reliable history of chickenpox disease. Non-nursing majors born in the United States before 1980 are exempt from this requirement.
- Three doses of Hepatitis B vaccine or laboratory-confirmed immunity.
- A single dose of Tdap vaccine. For non-nursing majors, if it has been less than five years since the last dose of Td vaccine, a Tdap will not be required.
- A single dose of the meningitis vaccine within five years or a signed meningitis waiver.
- Complete federally mandated sexual assault seminar (see below).
All incoming students are required to complete a sexual assault seminar.
Nursing majors: In addition to the above, nursing majors must submit documentation of Tuberculosis Testing through 1 of the 3 options.
- Two PPD skin tests and readings, each test must be 1-3 weeks apart. PPD testing must at least 7 days apart and no more than 21 days apart.
- QFT lab work.
- Tspot lab work.
Students should contact the Health Center directly regarding questions about their health or medical records. A signed HIPPA release is required for the Health Center staff to communicate with any other individual. Please note that a signed FERPA release does not apply to Health Center interactions.
4. Campus Resources
Office of Campus Ministry: 413-265-2289 |
Alumnae Library: 413-265-2280 |
Career Services: 413-265-2272 |
Diversity & Inclusion: 413-265-2343
5. Student Accommodations and Support Services (SASS)
Welcome to Elms College! The following information is for students with disabilities planning to request accommodations while attending Elms College; this information applies to all students no matter the campus location. Please click the link to the Student Accommodations and Support Services (SASS) to access supportive information, important documents, and additional forms.
SASS Student Handbook
SASS Documentation Principles
Intake Form – New Students
Semester Request for Accommodation Returning Student Form
Student Exam Accommodation Form
Steps to transition
Psychiatric Diagnosis Form
6. Register for Orientation
Orientation will take place in the fall. Check back soon for details on how to register.