Nicole is a Manager in Wolf & Company, P.C.’s audit group where she is responsible for coordinating and supervising audit services at client locations. She works on a well-diversified mix of clients including financial institutions, not-for-profits, and manufacturing businesses.
Nicole has seven years of audit experience. Her experience includes planning and completing the audit work program in order to effectively prepare and analyze financial statements to ensure fair presentation in accordance with a variety of accounting frameworks. She has experience working with publicly owned and mutually owned financial institutions.
Nicole has held an array of board roles including:
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants’ Women in Accounting Committee
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants’ ERISA Accounting & Auditing
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants’ Nonprofit Accounting & Auditing
- Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants’ Young Professionals Advisory Group
- Young Professional Society of Springfield (YPS)
- Member, Thomas J. O’Connor Animal Adoption Foundation (Board and Finance Committees)
- Member, Girl Scouts of Central and Western Massachusetts (Audit Committee)
- Member, Wolf’s Employer of Choice Advisory Committee
Nicole was recently awarded 40 Under 40 by Business West in 2019. She resides in Hampden, MA with her husband and rescue dog, Bella.