Applicants are required to be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and meet the requirements for the RN-BS Program. The following courses are required:
- English: 3 credits
- Life-span human development: 3 credits
- Introduction to Psychology: 3 credits
- Anatomy & Physiology: 8 credits
- Microbiology: 4 credits
- Literature: 3 credits
- History: 3 credits
- Fine/Performing Arts: 3 credits
- One letter of recommendation, preferably from an academic source and from the administrative supervisor in the most recent nursing position.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate programs and graduate level courses.
- Successful completion of a three-credit statistics course with a final grade of C.
- Current resume that includes prior education and work experience.
- Goal statement for graduate study – a one-page essay discussing professional goals and reason for applying to the nursing program).
- Proof of licensure as an RN by the end of the second semester.