Welcome! Yookoso! Bienvenido! Willkommen!
Elms College is honored to welcome students from around the world to our attractive campus located in Massachusetts. International students bring their experiences and global perspectives to join a community of learners that prides itself in educating global citizens.
Applying for International Admission
July 1 for fall semester
November 15 for spring semester
To apply for international admission, submit the following:
- Common Application
- Official high school transcript or GED certification. High school transcripts must be accompanied by an official English translation.
- SAT I or ACT (if applicable at your high school)
- Nursing students must submit (2) two letters of recommendation
- English Proficiency Exam: TOEFL iBT OR IELTS
- Admission requirement: 80 or above TOEFL iBT or 6.5 or above IELTS
- For admission with English as a Second Language (ESL): 45-79 TOEFL iBT or 5.5- 6.0 IELTS
- Certified Documentation of Financial Support
- A bank statement with U.S. dollar figures that verifies the student’s, the student’s family, and/or sponsor’s ability to pay the costs required to attend Elms College. The statement should be officially certified and signed by a bank official.
- Copy of the biographic page of your passport
- The I-20 document will be issued by the International Programs Office (IPO) once a student has been admitted and submitted their $200 enrollment deposit
- Once you receive the I-20 document, you should schedule a visa appointment with the U.S. Embassy/Consulate to apply for your F-1 Student Visa
- Pay the I-901 fee and take the receipt to your visa interview with the U.S. Embassy/Consulate
- After a successful visa interview, the F-1 Visa will be issued
- Once you have arrived in the U.S. print a copy of your I-94
You are required to submit the following medical/immunization forms prior to coming to Elms College:
Questions? Contact Zuzanna B. Zaluga, Transfer and International Admission Counselor, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +001.413.265.2205