Sisters Kathleen Keating and Maxyne Schneider Experiential Learning Fund
Elms College is proud to offer this fund to support students pursuing unpaid internships, research experiences, mission trips, service learning fieldwork, and study abroad opportunities.
Whether you’re gaining experience in a lab, at a nonprofit, with a local business, or in an entirely different country, extra funding can help you embrace your passion. Click below for more information.
Interested in learning more about experiential learning at Elms? Check out the video below to hear from Kevin Corcoran ’19 about his internship at Historic Deerfield.
Which experiences qualify for funding?
- An internship related to your major, field of study, and/or career interests
- A research experience with a faculty member at an academic institution
- A local, national, or international mission trip or service trip
- A study abroad opportunity
Who can apply?
How often can I apply?
When is the deadline?
- Mission trips and Service trips: Apply by October 26, 2018.
- Study abroad: Apply by 11:59 p.m. on November 9, 2018.
- Research Experiences and Internships: Apply by 11:59 p.m. March 18, 2019.
What else do I need to do?
- You must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate Elms College student at any campus location.
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher at the time of application.
- You must have an offer letter for your learning experience prior to applying for funding. (Students participating in mission trips through Elms do not need to provide a letter.)
- You are free to submit multiple applications, but funding can only be awarded once per academic year.