· PhD in Philosophy, Art and Critical Theory (PACT) from European Graduate School (Switzerland/ Malta), 2011.
· Master of Fine Arts in Painting and Mixed Media, American University (Washington, DC), Two-Year Program in Italy, 2004.
· Bachelors of Science in Studio Arts, New York University (NY, NY), 2002.
· Continued Education: Masters Degree Courses in Sustainable Cultural Heritage from The American University of Rome (Rome, Italy) and The United Nations Interregional Crime and Justice Research Institute (UNICRI). (Rome, Italy).
Prior Work Experience:
Amber has taught at the following colleges, universities and summer programs:
· Western Connecticut State University
· Chautauqua School of Art
· Snow Farm: The New England Crafts Program
· Syracuse University
· Texas A & M University Corpus Christi
· Westfield State University
· College of Southern Idaho
· Greenfield Community College
· Bristol Community College
· American University’s Studio Arts Abroad Program in Italy
· Moscow State University in Crimea
Special Interests, expertise or accomplishments:
Amber has lived nearly a decade of her life in Italy. She loves Italian language, art, culture and history.
Amber is an artist-philosopher, with degrees in both philosophy and art. She writes books, makes art, and creates performances.