Congratulations on your acceptance to Elms College!
We have temporarily canceled our campus tours and upcoming accepted student events. However, we would love to connect with you via our virtual events. Click here to find out more.
We can’t wait for you to join our Blazer community this fall. To make sure you’re ready to get started at Elms College, follow the steps below.
1. Pay enrollment deposit (due June 1, 2020)
With everything going on, we understand that this could be making it harder for you to make that big college decision. That’s why we’ve decided to move our deposit deadline to June 1st. This gives you more time to ask your questions, go over your financial aid award, and make sure you can find the best fit for you.
Please note, the deposit deadline for the Accelerated Second Degree in Nursing program remains May 1st. Please contact your admission counselor if you have any questions.
Ready to deposit now? Complete the form below.
2. Join us for VIRTUAL Accepted Students Day
This is the day we celebrate you – our accepted students! This is our favorite day of the year because we love the excitement as we welcome you and your family to campus. Unfortunately, our on-campus event had to be canceled.
While it’s tough to replicate the feeling of being on campus, our students, staff, and faculty bring the college to life through their words and stories. We hope that our virtual event on Friday, April 17 at 3:00 p.m. gives you some insight into what makes Elms so special. We can’t wait to talk to you!
Check back soon to register for Virtual Accepted Students Day.
3. Apply for Financial Aid
If you haven’t done so, fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The Elms College code is: 002140
Check out our Financial Aid Timeline to stay on track.
If you have questions about your package, please contact our Financial Aid Office: or 413-265-2249.
4. Register for Blazer Day
Blazer Days will take place over the summer. With everything going on, these may occur remotely or in late summer. Check back soon for more information and to register.
5. Living on Campus: Submit Your Housing Application
Resident students who deposit on or before the deadline will receive priority consideration for housing assignments. If you are a resident student, you will need to fill out a housing questionnaire. Click here to submit the questionnaire.
6. Submit Your Required Health Forms
You will need to submit the following forms to the Elms College Health Center:
- Completed physical examination form completed by your healthcare provider. The physical exam must be within 12 months of your entrance to Elms College.
- A health history form completed by the student.
- Two doses of measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine or laboratory confirmation of immunity.
- Two doses of live varicella vaccine or laboratory confirmation of immunity. Non-nursing majors may submit a signed statement from their healthcare provider that there is a reliable history of chickenpox disease. Non-nursing majors born in the United States before 1980 are exempt from this requirement.
- Three doses of Hepatitis B vaccine or laboratory-confirmed immunity.
- A single dose of Tdap vaccine. For non-nursing majors, if it has been less than five years since the last dose of Td vaccine, a Tdap will not be required.
- A single dose of the meningitis vaccine within five years or a signed meningitis waiver.
- Complete federally mandated sexual assault seminar (see below).
All incoming students are required to complete a sexual assault seminar.
Nursing majors: In addition to the above, nursing majors must submit documentation of Tuberculosis Testing through 1 of the 3 options.
- Two PPD skin tests and readings, each test must be 1-3 weeks apart. PPD testing must at least 7 days apart and no more than 21 days apart.
- QFT lab work.
- Tspot lab work.
Athletes: Submit documentation of a urinalysis, a hemoglobin or hematocrit, and a sickle cell screening report.
Parents, Family Members, and Guardians
Students should contact the Health Center directly regarding questions about their health or medical records. A signed HIPPA release is required for the Health Center staff to communicate with any other individual. Please note that a signed FERPA release does not apply to Health Center interactions.
7. Placement Test Accommodations
Incoming students may be required to complete a placement test for English and/or foreign language courses. Students with disabilities are entitled to receive reasonable accommodations for these placement tests.
Students wanting placement exam accommodations should contact Student Accommodations and Support Services at or 413-265-2333.