Congratulations on your acceptance to Elms College!
We have temporarily canceled our campus tours and upcoming accepted student events. However, we would love to connect with you via our virtual events. Click here to find out more.
We can’t wait for you to join our Blazer community this fall. To make sure you’re ready to get started at Elms College, follow the steps below.
1. Pay enrollment deposit
Complete the form below.
2. Join us for VIRTUAL Accepted Students Day
This is the day we celebrate you – our accepted students! This is our favorite day of the year because we love the excitement as we welcome you and your family to campus. Unfortunately, our on-campus event had to be canceled.
While it’s tough to replicate the feeling of being on campus, our students, staff, and faculty bring the college to life through their words and stories. We hope that you can watch our accepted students video and gain some additional insight on what makes Elms so special.
3. Apply for Financial Aid
If you haven’t done so, fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The Elms College code is: 002140
Check out our Financial Aid Timeline to stay on track.
If you have questions about your package, please contact our Financial Aid Office: or 413-265-2249.
4. Register for Blazer Day
Blazer Day will be held virtually via Zoom. Join us for a short, but informative session to prepare you to be a Blazer this fall. You’ll have the opportunity to connect with folks from our Financial Aid and Student Account offices, hear more about student life and our First Year Seminar, and learn about course registration. We’ll also be discussing the current COVID situation and how that will affect you and our campus this fall.
Our virtual event will be hosted via Zoom on Wednesday, July 15 at 10:00 am.
To register, please click here.
5. Living on Campus: Submit Your Housing Application
Elms College has worked hard to devise a secure and robust plan for reopening the College for the fall semester. Our top priority is our community’s health and safety, so we have made changes to our traditional housing operations.
We are planning to house residents for fall 2020; however, spaces will be limited. Students interested in housing for fall 2020 must complete a Fall 2020 Housing Request Application for us to determine who will be living on campus. The College plans to consider each student’s situation to give priority to students that need to live on campus.
If you have any questions about fall housing or the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Office of Residence Life at or visit our webpage.
6. Submit Your Required Health Forms
You will need to submit the following forms to the Elms College Health Center:
- Completed physical examination form completed by your healthcare provider. The physical exam must be within 12 months of your entrance to Elms College.
- A health history form completed by the student.
- Two doses of measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine or laboratory confirmation of immunity.
- Two doses of live varicella vaccine or laboratory confirmation of immunity. Non-nursing majors may submit a signed statement from their healthcare provider that there is a reliable history of chickenpox disease. Non-nursing majors born in the United States before 1980 are exempt from this requirement.
- Three doses of Hepatitis B vaccine or laboratory-confirmed immunity.
- A single dose of Tdap vaccine. For non-nursing majors, if it has been less than five years since the last dose of Td vaccine, a Tdap will not be required.
- A single dose of the meningitis vaccine within five years or a signed meningitis waiver.
- Complete federally mandated sexual assault seminar (see below).
All incoming students are required to complete a sexual assault seminar.
Nursing majors: In addition to the above, nursing majors must submit documentation of Tuberculosis Testing through 1 of the 3 options.
- Two PPD skin tests and readings, each test must be 1-3 weeks apart. PPD testing must at least 7 days apart and no more than 21 days apart.
- QFT lab work.
- Tspot lab work.
Athletes: Submit documentation of a urinalysis, a hemoglobin or hematocrit, and a sickle cell screening report.
Parents, Family Members, and Guardians
Students should contact the Health Center directly regarding questions about their health or medical records. A signed HIPPA release is required for the Health Center staff to communicate with any other individual. Please note that a signed FERPA release does not apply to Health Center interactions.
7. Get Your Student ID
Please carefully read the guidelines and submit the form with an attached photo that meets the requirements. Once you arrive on campus in the fall, you will be able to pick up your student ID.
Click here to get started: https://forms.gle/bRESA4JGJSdWJ8DG6
8. Get Connected: Locating Your Schedule
To locate your class schedule, please click the below link which will bring you to the ElmsConnect Training and Documentation website. There are also additional videos and documents available on the site to answer your questions and help you navigate ElmsConnect. Please contact Dr. Brian Kapinos at if you have any questions.
9. Get Your Parking Pass
All cars operated by students, staff, faculty, and employees must be registered with Elms College Public Safety. Students should complete the ‘Student Parking Registration Form’. There will be no charge for parking this coming school year. Once you arrive on campus in the fall, you will be able to pick up your parking pass.
10. Submit the BCSSE Survey
It’s important that you get the most out of your time at Elms. We know that Elms College has a lot to offer you, but we want to know what you think about your upcoming experiences here. We invite you to complete the Beginning College Survey of Student Engagement (BCSSE). This survey provides Elms College administrators with information directly from our new students (YOU!) to help us improve our curriculum and general campus life.
The survey is available at: https://bcsse.org/consent.cfm?institutionID=167394
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Connect with us on social media or give us a call.Elms College Admitted Students: Class of 2024 and Transfer Students elmscollege, #ELMSBLAZERS