Congratulations on your acceptance to Elms College!
We can’t wait for you to join our Blazer community! To make sure you’re ready to get started, follow the steps below.
1. Pay your enrollment deposit
Complete the form below.
2. Apply for Financial Aid
If you haven’t already, complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The Elms College code is: 002140
3. Join us for Accepted Students Day
This is the day we celebrate you – our accepted students! Share the excitement of the Elms community as we welcome you and your family to campus. This is your opportunity to explore campus a little deeper – meet current students, faculty, and staff, engage in hands-on academic sessions, learn how you can get involved on campus, and connect with your future classmates. It’s truly the best way to discover what life will be like as an Elms Blazer. We can’t wait to celebrate with you!
Save the Date! Accepted Students Day will be on Saturday, April 10, 2021. Check back soon for more information and to register.
4. Register for Blazer Day
Blazer Days are the official beginning of your college career! Join us for an information-packed day as you register for classes, take your placement tests, connect with your academic advisor, and meet other incoming students. Get ready to smile – we’re taking your ID photo! We’ll also help you get connected on all your Elms accounts. Finish the day by attending our Taking Care of Business fair and we’ll make sure that you’re ready to start classes with your #ELMSBLAZERS.
Spring 2021 Students: Click here to register.
Fall 2021 Students: Check back soon for more information and to register.
5. Living on Campus: Submit Your Housing Application
Please complete this form to apply for housing.
Check back soon for more information about applying for housing.
Questions? Reach out to the Office of Residence Life at firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Submit Your Required Health Forms
You will need to submit the following forms to the Elms College Health Center:
- Meningitis Form: PDF
- Report of Medical History Form: PDF | Submit form online
- Physical Submission: PDF | Submit form online
- Immunization Form: PDF | Submit form online
- Completed physical examination form completed by your healthcare provider. The physical exam must be within 12 months of your entrance to Elms College.
- A health history form completed by the student.
- Influenza Immunization: The Governor of MA has recently added an annual influenza immunization to the mandatory immunization list. Incoming students must submit documentation of a current flu vaccine upon enrollment.
- Two doses of measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine or laboratory confirmation of immunity.
- Two doses of live varicella vaccine or laboratory confirmation of immunity. Non-nursing majors may submit a signed statement from their healthcare provider that there is a reliable history of chickenpox disease. Non-nursing majors born in the United States before 1980 are exempt from this requirement.
- Three doses of Hepatitis B vaccine or laboratory-confirmed immunity.
- A single dose of Tdap vaccine. For non-nursing majors, if it has been less than five years since the last dose of Td vaccine, a Tdap will not be required.
- A single dose of the meningitis vaccine within five years or a signed meningitis waiver.
- Complete federally mandated sexual assault seminar (see below).
ALL NEW incoming students are required to compete federally mandated prevention training: ‘Drug & Alcohol Awareness and Sexual Assault Prevention’ through MyStudentBody.
Nursing majors: In addition to the above, nursing majors must submit documentation of Tuberculosis Testing through 1 of the 3 options.
- Two PPD skin tests and readings, each test must be 1-3 weeks apart. PPD testing must at least 7 days apart and no more than 21 days apart.
- QFT lab work.
- Tspot lab work.
Athletes: Submit documentation of a urinalysis, a hemoglobin or hematocrit, and a sickle cell screening report.
Parents, Family Members, and Guardians
Students should contact the Health Center directly regarding questions about their health or medical records. A signed HIPPA release is required for the Health Center staff to communicate with any other individual. Please note that a signed FERPA release does not apply to Health Center interactions.
If you are a minor, the following forms are required:
Medical History Submission for Minors: Submit form online
Please note, taking classes remotely through ElmsFlex does not qualify as an “Online Program” and students are still required to submit all documents listed above.
We can’t wait to hear from you!
Connect with us on social media or give us a call.Elms College Admitted Students: Class of 2024 and Transfer Students elmscollege, #ELMSBLAZERS