Skills for Living
From athletics to social events, health and wellness, or help with your resume, there’s a lot to enjoy and learn about outside the classroom – and a dedicated staff waiting to give you guidance and encouragement.
A Connected Community
At Elms, there are no strangers. Everyone talks to everyone. You’ll encounter a warm welcome, open hearts, individual support, and a lot of opportunities to expand your life in real ways.
Paths for Growth
Student organizations, campus activities, events and retreats help you connect. Leadership programs help provide direction. Volunteerism and mission service help you become the change you want to see in the world.
The Elms Experience
“Our goal is not simply to prepare you for a career, but to help you develop as a whole person, physically, spiritually, and emotionally, as well as intellectually. "
A Home Outside the Classroom
Resident or a commuter, when you’re an Elms student, our campus is your second home. A collection of Student Service Offices is here to help with whatever you need.
- Upcoming Events – a current calendar of the latest Elms happenings.
- Student Activities – Info on student organizations, leadership programs, trips and travel, our game room and more.
- Public Safety – Emergency procedures, parking permits and ID cards.
- Housing – Info on the residence halls, dining, laundry services, local areas to explore, roommate conflict resolution, off-campus housing resources, and more.
- Commuter Resources – Info on the commuter council, computer labs, academic and career advisers, storage lockers, on-campus dining, and meal plans.
- Campus Ministry – Our mission and values, Catholic Social Teachings, and more on Elm’s history and the Sisters of St. Joseph.
- Student Leadership Institute – Affirming the Elms College values of faith, community, justice, and excellence, the Student Leadership Institute (SLI) strives to offer all students the opportunity to engage in a variety of experiences that benefit their leadership development.