The following application materials are required for each student applying to Off-Campus programs.
- Completed application including your signature. Your signature indicates that all information provided is correct and honestly presented.
- Official transcripts for all courses taken. Please have the college(s) you attended submit sealed transcripts to the School of Graduate and Professional Studies.
- Do not open copies directly sent to you. (Note: You must submit a High School Transcript or GED scores if you have not completed 24 college credits).
*In addition RN-BSN students must submit the following materials:
- Resume and Proof of RN license (must show proof of RN license after the first 8 weeks of the beginning of semester).
- Personal goal statement (100-250 words) describing your reasons for applying to the Elms College program and how they might benefit your professional future.
In addition International Students must submit the following (HCC , STCC and on campus RN-BSN applicants only):
- TOEFL test scores
- Current passport ID page and Visa page from your passport
Or mail these materials to:
Office of Continuing Education
291 Springfield Street
Chicopee, MA 01013