Our graduate programs have various deadlines and application fees.
Here’s what you need to do:
- Fill out the program application.
- Submit your essays, test scores, official transcripts, resume, and recommendation letters, as required.
- If you’re applying for financial aid, complete the FAFSA online.
Graduate Program Applications
- Autism Spectrum Disorders/Applied Behavior Analysis
– ASD/CSD Recommendation Form
- Master of Arts in Applied Theology
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education, Master of Arts in Teaching, and CAGS
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Postbaccalaureate Program
- Master of Biomedical Sciences