Success Starts Here
Applying to Elms College is easier than you think, and there’s no fee to apply.
Go ahead and get started.
Why Elms College?
An Affordable Private College Education
A private college education may feel out of reach due to cost. At Elms, we offer generous merit scholarships (that’s money you don’t have to pay back) to keep tuition affordable.
- Over $11 million in total merit scholarships award last year
- 99% of students receive grant or scholarship aid
- The average award for full-time first-year students is more than $32,000
Our Graduates Get Hired
At Elms, you’ll find career-oriented majors, small class sizes (10:1 student-to-faculty ratio), and challenging curricula. The level of personal attention our students receive from faculty and staff gives them support and confidence to succeed, and they do succeed:
- 90% of 2016 Graduates are Employed or Continuing Education
- 100% Employment Rate for BA/MBA Accounting Majors
- 100% Employment Rate for Education Majors
We’re here to help
Our admission counselors are passionate about Elms, and also about their students. They’ll get to know you on a first-name basis and answer your questions—from the nitty gritty to the “Am I making the right decision?” kind of questions. In the end, their goal is to help you decide if Elms is the place for you. Find your admission counselor and then ask away.