To request your transcript click the button below:
*Please note that the link above will take you to an external link.
Elms College has partnered with the National Student Clearinghouse to order and provide electronic and hard copy official transcripts. You may also access this link by going to www.getmytranscript.org
Student academic records are confidential and may be released only with the student’s electronic authorization and signature through National Student Clearinghouse, in accordance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974.
Official transcripts are not issued for students with outstanding financial obligations or holds on their account.
Transcripts for College of St. Joseph Students
The College of St. Joseph in Rutland, Vermont consolidated their records with Elms College in 2019. Elms College is now the official custodian of all student transcript records. If you attended the College of St. Joseph, please be sure to select this school option in your request through National Student Clearinghouse.
Transcript Ordering Options
- Cost: Each transcript produced costs $7.50. Delivery and processing fees may apply as follows:
- Processing Time: Requests are processed within 3-5 business days, and in the order in which they are received. Processing time for all orders may be longer during peak times; particularly at the beginning and end of semesters.
- Please be advised that if you select the option to have your transcript sent after grades are posted or after degree is awarded, there will be a delay in processing until such time as the requested data has been added to your transcript.
- Current students should view your unofficial transcript in ElmsConnect to verify that the data has been posted prior to submitting a request.
- Electronic Delivery: Secure electronic PDF transcripts are delivered by National Student Clearinghouse to the recipient email address requested within 3 to 5 business days. Once processed and sent, electronic transcripts that are not accessed within 30 days by the recipient will need to be reordered at the requestor’s expense.
- Mailing Delivery: Transcripts are mailed via standard first class with the U.S. Postal Service. Once a transcript leaves Elms College, we are not able to track them, nor can we be responsible for documents not reaching their destination. Transcripts that do not reach their final destination must be reordered at the requestor’s expense.
- Transcripts can be sent priority delivery. The priority fee is an additional fee for US destinations and for international destinations.
- The priority service expedites the mailing of the transcript and provides tracking information, but does not shorten office processing time.
- Our domestic priority delivery service provider is the United States Postal Service.
Archived Records: Elms College records prior to 1992 and College of St. Joseph students will not have any electronic delivery method options. Records prior to 1990 may require additional research time. Please allow an additional 2-3 business days for processing.
- Please Note:
- Transcripts will not be issued or processed during the weeks of registration and commencement. Please review the Academic Calendar on the Registrar’s page of the Elms College website to determine when these take place (https://www.elms.edu/academics/academic-resources/calendar/).
- Official transcripts will not be faxed to recipients.
- Unofficial transcripts are not available for alumni or former students. Current students may access their unofficial transcript through ElmsConnect.
After Placing Order:
- Hold for Pickup: If you order your transcript for pickup, a valid photo ID must be presented upon arrival. Additionally, transcripts not claimed within 30 days of printing will be discarded and must be reordered, with full payment.
- Hold for pickup orders can be picked up in the Registrar’s Office, Berchman’s Hall, 1 st floor, during our regular business hours, the day after you receive the transcript ready email.
- Changes to your order/Cancellations: Please make sure to contact the Registrar’s Office at email@example.com immediately to make any changes or cancellations to your order. Please note, once orders have been moved to ‘In Process’, there is no guarantee that a change/cancellation can be made.
If you have any questions or issues, please contact the Elms College Registrar’s Office at Registrar@elms.edu for assistance.