Welcome! Yookoso! Bienvenido! Willkommen!
Elms College is honored to welcome graduate students from around the world to our attractive campus located in Massachusetts. International students bring their experiences and global perspectives to join a community of learners at an institution that prides itself on educating global citizens.
Applying for International Graduate Admission
July 1 for fall semester (a minimum 2 months before the start of a program)
November 15 for spring semester (a minimum 2 months before the start of a program)
To apply for international admission, submit the following:
- English Proficiency Exam: TOEFL iBT or IELTS. Admission requirement: 79 or above TOEFL iBT or 6.5 or above IELTS
- For admission with English as a Second Language (ESL): 79 TOEFL iBT or 6.5 IELTS
- Certified Documentation of Financial Support
- A bank statement with U.S. dollar figures that verifies the student’s, the student’s family, and/or sponsor’s ability to pay the costs required to attend Elms College. The statement should be officially certified and signed by a bank official.
- Copy of the biographic page of your passport
- You are required to submit medical/immunization forms prior to coming to Elms College
- The I-20 document will be issued by the International Programs Office (IPO) once a student has been admitted and submitted their $200 enrollment deposit
- Once you receive the I-20 document, you should schedule a visa appointment with the U.S. Embassy/Consulate to apply for your F-1 Student Visa
- Pay the I-901 fee and take the receipt to your visa interview with the U.S. Embassy/Consulate
- After a successful visa interview, the F-1 Visa will be issued
- Once you have arrived in the U.S. print a copy of your I-94