At Elms, we focus on moving your passion to a purpose with unique programs that invests in your future. Our Pathways to Leadership program shows you exactly how to identify and leverage your strengths, allowing you to rise from business professional to business expert.
We believe in maintaining small class sizes to generate a collaborative atmosphere, expand your network with other working professionals, and engage one-on-one with our faculty who teach from real-world experience.
Student Learning Assessment for: MBA with Concentrations in Accounting, Healthcare Leadership,
Management, Lean Entrepreneurship, Financial Planning and Dual-Degree MSN/MBA Healthcare
- Students will analyze business problems to find ethical solutions.
- Students will critically evaluate business decisions from a multidisciplinary perspective.
- Students will create compelling communications in oral, interpersonal, and written formats.
- Students will collaborate and work effectively in diverse teams.
- Students will apply technological tools to solve practical management problems.
Student Learning Outcomes Master’s: Financial Planning and Accounting
- Students will apply ethical theories and professional standards to address business problems in
- Students will apply accounting theory in accordance with GAAP in analyzing problems to make
- Students will effectively communicate financial information in both oral and written formats.
- Students will demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of the content found within the Financial
Planning curriculum and effectively apply and integrate this information in the formulation of a
- Students will analyze personal financial situations, evaluate clients’ objectives, needs and values to
develop an appropriate strategy within the financial plan.
- Students will apply the CFP Board of Financial Planning Practice Standard to the financial planning
Today’s executives know success depends on a strong understanding of business principles. But the ability to apply those principles and create change on many levels is even more important. The Elms MBA program was devised with this in mind: giving students the skills to navigate a global economy and contribute to their local communities.
Upcoming MBA info session:
December 8, 2022 from 5pm-6pm
Several of the degree concentrations in the Elms College MBA program are accredited by the IACBE. Learn more.