Congratulations on your acceptance to Elms College!
We look forward to having you join our community. To make sure you’re ready for the upcoming semester, review the items below.
If you have questions, call or email the Admission Office: or 413-265-2456.
1. Apply for Financial Aid
If you haven’t done so, fill out the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The Elms College code is: 002140
Check out our Financial Aid Timeline to stay on track.
If you have questions about your package, please contact our Financial Aid Office: or 413-265-2249.
2. If Required, Submit Health Forms
You will need to submit the following forms to the Elms College Health Center:
- Completed physical examination form completed by your healthcare provider. The physical exam must be within 12 months of your entrance to Elms College.
- A health history form completed by the student.
- Two doses of measles, mumps, and rubella (MMR) vaccine or laboratory confirmation of immunity.
- Two doses of live varicella vaccine or laboratory confirmation of immunity. Non-nursing majors may submit a signed statement from their healthcare provider that there is a reliable history of chickenpox disease. Non-nursing majors born in the United States before 1980 are exempt from this requirement.
- Three doses of Hepatitis B vaccine or laboratory-confirmed immunity.
- A single dose of Tdap vaccine. For non-nursing majors, if it has been less than five years since the last dose of Td vaccine, a Tdap will not be required.
- A single dose of the meningitis vaccine within five years or a signed meningitis waiver.
3. Graduate Housing
Devine Hall houses 40 graduate and postbaccalaureate students on two floors of double rooms. The residence boasts a large common room complete with a full kitchen and a laundry room. Devine Hall is just a short walk from the center of campus, making it a convenient choice for students with busy lives.
To be considered for on campus or off campus housing, inquire about availability, or to place a deposit, contact the Director of Residence Life: Torrie Lewine.
Director of Residence Life: Torrie Lewine – 413-265-2461 –
Assistant Director of Residence Life: Jawad Awan – 413-265-2260 –
4. Register for Orientation
Sign up for a visit here.
5. Student Accommodations
Student Accommodations and Support Services (SASS) collaborates with and empowers students who have diagnosed disabilities in order to coordinate support services and programs that enable equal access to an education and college life.
SASS works to foster academic success, personal responsibility, self advocacy, and leadership while addressing the unique needs and interests of individuals who have registered with the office. SASS ensures that Elms College operates in accordance with federal regulations as outlined in the Americans with Disabilities Act, Section 504, and other pertinent regulations.
Incoming students may be required to complete a placement test for English and/or foreign language courses. Students with disabilities are entitled to receive reasonable accommodations for these placement tests.
Students requiring placement exam accommodations should contact Student Accommodations and Support Services at or 413-265-2333.