Elms College offers a complete and dedicated postbaccalaureate premedical studies pre-physician assistant (PA) program that provides all of the prerequisites needed to apply to physician assistant schools. Students completing the Elms College pre-physician assistant program have a 93% acceptance rate to PA schools.
Students who wish to apply to PA programs must have the required coursework and the minimum number of documented patient care hours.
Students will be provided with personalized pre-physician assistant advising meetings and general premedical/pre-PA meetings to address other aspects of their application to physician assistant schools, including: personal statements, interviews, recommendations, applications, and GRE test preparation, among others.
Affiliations and Linkages
Standardized Test Preparation
Elms College offers discounted GRE Test preparation for undergraduate students and subsidized GRE test preparation for postbac pre-PA students.
Documented Patient Care Hours
Students will be advised to attain CNA (certified nurse’s aide), EMT (emergency medical technician) or paramedic training in order to fulfill 500-2000 patient care hours required to apply to most PA programs.
We are a member of the National Association of Advisors of the Health Professions.
Students have matriculated to many Physician Assistant programs in the local area and throughout the United States. Here is a list of some of the schools our students have been accepted to:
- Baypath University Physician Assistant School
- Florida State University College of Medicine School of Physician Assistant
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine Physician Assistant School
- Pace University School of Physician Assistant
- Springfield College Physician Assistant School
- University of Bridgeport Physician Assistant School
- MCPHS Physician Assistant School
- Tufts University School of Physician Assistant
- University of Alabama School of Physician Assistant
- Westfield State University Physician Assistant Program