Graduate and post-baccalaureate students are welcomed and encouraged to live in our Residence Halls!

Living on campus provides you the opportunity to easily access campus resources, get engaged with the community in a different capacity than in undergrad, and participate in programs created just for you and, depending on how you get involved, by you!

Ready to commit to living on campus? Please read the information below and ensure you complete the Housing Application/Contract!

Fall 2022

Please complete this 2022-2023 GRADUATE & POST-BACCALAUREATE STUDENT HOUSING APPLICATION to indicate your interest of living on campus.

Graduate housing is on a first-come, first-served basis as there are a limited number of beds available for graduate level students on campus.

If you have any questions about housing or the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out to the Office of Residence Life at

Frequently Asked Questions

  1. Are students locked into the Room & Board contract?
    Any student that requests fall housing through the form and is assigned a room will be held to the Room & Board contract and its terms. Those that do not receive a housing assignment due to capacity limitations will be released from the housing contract. Please remember that the housing contract for graduate and post-bacc students is held as a lease for the entire academic school year.
  2. Will I get a dining plan?
    A dining hall plan is not included in the lease terms for Graduate or post-bacc students. You may request a commuter plan with dining services. Visit the cash register in the dining hall to sign up for your meal plan.
  3. Will I have a roommate?
    Yes! Most rooms are double rooms. You can request a specific roommate, or we will find a good match through the roommate questionnaire on the application! Single rooms can be requested but are not guaranteed.
  4. Where will I live?
    For the 2022-2023 academic school year, we are housing our graduate students in the Living-Learning, Community and Cultural Center (LLCCC) and the Grant Street House. We will also house students in Devine Hall if the LLCCC and Grant Street House become fully occupied. Casino House is offline for the year.
  5. Will I have an RA?
    Yes! We want to make sure you are supported and successful. There is one RA assigned to the LLCCC and Grant House who will create engagement opportunities and help solve any issues you may have.