Experiential Learning Funds
Elms College is proud to offer this fund to support students pursuing unpaid internships and research experiences. Click here to learn more about experiential learning at Elms.
Whether you’re gaining experience in a lab, at a nonprofit, with a local business, or in an entirely different country, extra funding can help you embrace your passion. Click below for more information and to apply.
Which experiences qualify for funding?
- An internship related to your major, field of study, and/or career interests
- A research experience with a faculty member at an academic institution
Who can apply?
When is the deadline?
Applications are accepted for deadlines in September, December, and April annually. Please keep an eye on email announcements from the Office of Experiential Learning and on the Office’s ElmsConnect site.
What else do I need to do?
- You must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate Elms College student at any campus location.
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher at the time of application.
- You must have an offer letter for your learning experience prior to applying for funding.
- You are free to submit multiple applications, but funding can only be awarded once per academic year.