Sisters Kathleen Keating and Maxyne Schneider Experiential Learning Fund (KSF)
Elms College is proud to offer this fund to support students pursuing unpaid internships, research experiences, mission trips, service learning fieldwork, and study abroad opportunities. Click here to learn more about experiential learning at Elms.
Whether you’re gaining experience in a lab, at a nonprofit, with a local business, or in an entirely different country, extra funding can help you embrace your passion. Click below for more information and to apply.
Mission trips and Service trips
Interested in learning more about experiential learning at Elms? Check out the video of Mariah Dudash ’20 below.
Which experiences qualify for funding?
- An internship related to your major, field of study, and/or career interests
- A research experience with a faculty member at an academic institution
- A local, national, or international mission trip or service trip
- A study abroad opportunity
Who can apply?
How often can I apply?
When is the deadline?
- Mission trips and Service trips
- Study abroad
- Research Experiences and Internships
What else do I need to do?
- You must be enrolled as a full-time undergraduate Elms College student at any campus location.
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or higher at the time of application.
- You must have an offer letter for your learning experience prior to applying for funding. (Students participating in mission trips through Elms do not need to provide a letter.)
- You are free to submit multiple applications, but funding can only be awarded once per academic year.
Hear from Carlos Quilles ’20, a CITS and computer science double major, about his internship at cybersecurity firm Integrated IT.