The Human Resources Office supports the mission of the college by providing effective leadership, strategic management, and planning that foster a positive work environment characterized by fair treatment, open communications, trust, mutual respect, and personal accountability.
The office functions as a team of professionals dedicated to delivering responsive, timely, cost-effective, and comprehensive service for all staff, faculty, administrators, and prospective employees. We seek to provide solutions to workplace issues, and promote a workplace culture that recognizes and supports individual achievement and encourages collaboration and teamwork.
Human resources is responsible for:
- All aspects of recruitment and employment
- Ensuring compliance with federal and state laws, rules, and regulations
- Developing and administering policies, procedures, and benefits
- Managing staff compensation and performance to attract, support, and retain high-performing staff
- Advising managers, supervisors, and employees on policies and procedures
- Employee relations
- Human resources publications and communications
- Training and development
- Developing a work environment that fosters organizational alignment, efficiency, diversity, and employee satisfaction
- Exit interviews
- Survey and data reporting to agencies and other organizational entities
Office of Human Resources
413-265-2365 | Fax: 413-592-2853