Please follow the directions below to setup your new library password. Once you have completed the setup you will be able to access both the databases and the new online catalog. Click here for printable Directions.
1. Go to the Online Catalog: http://elmscollege.on.worldcat.org/discovery
2. In the upper right-hand corner – Click “Sign in”
3. On the Sign in screen, click the “Set/reset password” link directly beneath the “Sign In” button.
4. In the window that appears, type your Campus ID Number/Library Number. NOTE TO CAMPUS COMMUNITY: Your Campus ID # (starts with 77) is your new Library Number. Your campus ID # should be on the front of your ID card.
Do not use your 20594 # – it will no longer work.
5. Click “Request new password” button.
6. An email will be sent to your campus email address containing a link that lets you set your password. Click the link in the email. (NOTE: This link will expire in 24 hrs.)
7. Type in your Campus ID Number/Library Number where it says “User Name”
8. Create your password using the requirements listed on the image below.
9. Click “Change password”
10. Once again, go to the Online Catalog: http://elmscollege.on.worldcat.org/discovery
11. In the upper right-hand corner – Click “Sign in”
12. On the Sign in screen – Enter your Campus ID Number (starts with 77)/Library Number and Password.
13. Click the “Sign In” button.
14. You have now set your password for both the online catalog and the databases. You can reset your password at any time using these directions.
NOTE: Recommended browsers to create password: Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome