Please follow the directions below to setup your new library password. Once you have completed the setup you will be able to access both the databases and the new online catalog. Click here for printable Directions.
If you have any questions please call us at 413-265-2280 or 413-265-2316 or send me an email at . You can also contact us using the After Hours Reference text (225.312.6936) or Email ().
1. At the library website
2. Hover over Your Account – Click “Set/Reset Password”
3. In the window that appears, type your Campus ID Number/Library Number. NOTE TO CAMPUS COMMUNITY: Your Campus ID #, which starts with 77, is your Library Number. Your campus ID # should be on the front of your ID card.
Do not use your 20594 # – it will no longer work.
Note to faculty & Staff: Not all ID cards have a 77 # on the front. If you do not have one, contact the . Library staff do not have access to this number.
4. Click “Request new password” button.
5. An email will be sent to your campus email address containing a link that lets you set your password. Click the link in the email. (NOTE: This link will expire in 24 hrs.)
6. Type in your Campus ID Number/Library Number where it says “User Name”
7. Create your password using the requirements listed on the image below.
8. Click “Change password”
9. You have set your password for both the online catalog and the databases. You can reset your password at any time using these directions.
NOTE: Recommended browsers to create password: Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome