Your Library Patron Record provides the following information, which can be seen using the library’s online catalog:
- Your contact information
- Items (books, media, laptops) checked out and their due dates
- A link to renew materials checked out
- A link to change your password
- Personal lists you have created, within the online catalog
- Saved Searches from the online catalog
To view your record, go to the library main page, hover over the “Find” tab and click on the link to “Books & Media”. Once the online catalog comes up in your browser, you will see a link to “sign in” in the top right corner. Log in using your library number (campus ID#) and the password you have set. At this point, the sign in link will change to your name and present you with a pull down menu.