RN-BSN Program Options and Curriculum Schedule
Main Campus Program Option
Main Campus RN-BSN program Schedule:
- Mondays, 4:30 – 9 p.m.
- Classes held on the main campus, Chicopee
- 7, eight-week sessions
- Select courses may be offered online
Off-Campus RN-BSN Program Options
Quinsigamond Community College
QCC RN-BSN Off-Campus program:
- Wednesdays from 4:30 – 9 p.m.
- Classes held at the Healthcare Workforce and Development Center, 25 Federal Street, Worcester.
- 7 eight-week sessions, and selected courses may be online.
- You can transfer up to 90 credits toward your Elms RN-BSN degree.
- Only 30 residency credits are required.
- Includes six graduate level credits.