Applicants are required to be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and meet all Elms College admission requirements. Additional credit for nursing core and elective courses can be determined upon transcript review.
The following courses are required for admission (they may be completed at Elms if not previously taken):
- English: 3 credits
- Life-Span Human Development: 3 credits
- Introduction to Psychology: 3 credits
- Anatomy & Physiology: 8 credits
- Microbiology: 4 credits
- Literature: 3 credits
- History: 3 credits
- Fine/Performing Arts: 3 credits
- Professional resume
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate programs and graduate level courses.
- A one page goal statement discussing professional goals and reason(s) for applying to the nursing program
- Proof of licensure as an RN (must be obtained by the end of the first eight week session).