RNs seeking an accelerated program of study may enroll in the RN-MSN track. Applicants are required to have an Associate Degree in Nursing (ADN) or nursing diploma from a professionally accredited institution and a Baccalaureate degree in a discipline other than nursing from an accredited institution.
Nursing Licensure Requirements
Applicants must be eligible for licensure as a Registered Nurse in Massachusetts.
- Two letters of recommendation, preferably from an academic source and from the administrator or manager in the most recent nursing position.
- Official transcripts from all undergraduate programs and graduate level courses.
- Successful completion of a three-credit statistics course with a final grade of at least a C+.
- Current resume that includes prior education and work experience.
- Writing sample reflecting applicant’s graduate learning goals and reasons for applying to the graduate program (maximum length 3 pages).
- Proof of licensure as an RN within the first semester of enrollment.
All candidates are required to complete a face-to-face informational interview with the director of nursing graduate studies or member of the graduate faculty prior to consideration for acceptance.