- This event has passed.
Graduate Open House
Learn Why Elms College Is the Right Choice For You
We encourage you to attend our graduate open house to learn more about master’s and doctoral program options at Elms. You will have an opportunity to:
- Speak with faculty and alumni from your program of interest
- Learn about the college’s academic foundation and approach to leadership development
- Discuss financial aid options
- Ask specific questions about joining our next cohort of graduates!
Register online or contact Stefany Scliopou at or 413-265-2592. Sessions are held the following days:
- Wednesday, Sept. 11, in Alumnae Library
- Tuesday, Nov. 5, in Alumnae Library
- Saturday, March 7, in Alumnae Library (10 a.m. – 12 p.m.)
- Thursday, Aug. 6, in Alumnae Library (5:30 – 7:30 p.m.)
Campus parking is available in Admission Lot A on Springfield St. or in Lot B at the corner of Springfield St. and Fairview Ave. (Sheila Ryan Lot).